Monday, September 10, 2012

Looking back

...five years!
I just had this idea yesterday that we should read those e-mails which we exchanged then. There are a few hundred of them over a six month period and we have just read a couple of months' mails yet. But, we saw a young boy and a girl, full of ideas, involved in a lot of interesting activities, with a possibility of romance, doing innocent flirtation and of course busy in their respective work too. It was good to realize again how we were all those years back.
 
Ritesh and I thoroughly enjoyed going through those mails and we intend to read them all to see a love story unfold again. And it was fun as we were transported to that time and place, he in Perth, I in Bangalore, and we would tell each other what we thought on reading a particular mail.
 
I fell in love with that boy all over again.
And, it led to some introspection as well. I realized that even with the busy schedule, I used to read  an eclectic mix of books like, in the month of August 2007, I had read Animal Farm, Inheritance of loss, Doctors, and Harry Potter & the Deathly hollows.
 
We are aware that the past couple of years have been very busy, with my taking on part-time MBA along with the job, Ritesh starting his second Masters, then pregnancy, building house and all. But, now is the time to take control of things again. And, we both decided that we would find more time to do things that interest us. Afterall, living life cannot be an excuse for not having fun... 

3 comments:

Richa said...

o wow - thats so sweet.
Hey put on 'Follow' widget to your blog please - missed your new posts :(

Pradnya said...

Richa, I've put it now.

Pradnya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.