Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Arty stuff...

I've been intending  to gift a painting or so to my MIL for quite some time. I had a vague idea in my mind, but it took a while to fully conceptualize it.
I made table-mats with Warli painting, using gold, silver and copper colours. I used three different designs and made a red and green mat in each design. The boundary was a kind of running stitch with a dull golden ribbon.

Here are the pictures-




 
  People dancing





               
              
                 Harvest





 
 


                   
                 Temple
 
 
Finally, got these laminated before giving them to her. I couldn't take pictures after lamination. But, I was pretty happy with the final result.
 
 

2 comments:

Richa said...

oh my - old Prads in action!!
I dont know you remember or not, once you gave me bday card made handmade by urself- I still have it my collection at bhopal. is baar jaongi toh zarror apne saath laongi :)

Pradnya said...

Yes? I don't remember, layegi to mujhe bhi dikhana.