Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 : Setting the priorities right

As the year on the calender changes, I would not ask for a job, or a career, or better salary, or better opportunity or for that matter some property. All I want and hope for is health and happiness of my loved ones. Because other things come into existence only when this primary is fulfilled.
Year 2008 has changed my life forever. No matter how much I try I can never be that carefree, talkative lil girl of the family again. What troubles me is the fact that I was not able to tell my dad enough about how much I adored and admired him.
I have been reminded of the impermanent nature of our life on earth and hence I have resolved that from now on I will explicitly make my feelings known towards all those who matter to me - my dear family and friends, thank them to be part of my life... so that when I leave they would know that I loved them very much!
Happy New Year All!

No comments: