Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just like that...started

I was thinking about writing down my thoughts from quite some time.Ritesh wanted it too.
Partly, because he realized that I had never sat at home for so long and kept suggesting things I could do without feeling bored , and partly because he expected that would prevent me from pouring my anger (against the state of economy, choice of industry) on him.

On a Sunday evening, after a busy day of dusting, cleaning and washing, Ritesh suggests to cook the dinner all by himself.
I sit with the laptop, watching him cook, smiling and finally start writing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neither are the reasons for my asking you to write. All I think is that there is this opportunity in terms of time and that you have talent (pronounced correctly) and hence you should write.
Ritesh

Anonymous said...

Hey honey,
I was just kidding, teasing you.I truly appreciate your encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Prads, You definitely should write. Its a good platform to voice your thoughts and to discuss your views with others too.

BTW, i loved Ritesh and yours small chat :)) - Nidhi